BELARUS tractors are produced by “Production Association of Minsk Tractor Works” (MTW), which was founded
in May 1946.
Over the years MTW became one of the world’s largest manufacturer of agricultural equipment with nearly
It produced over 3 million tractors and exported more than 500,000 of them to more than 100 countries.
At present, there are about 100 producers of tractors in the world. However, only 8 of them hold 96% of the
world tractor market and Belarus is among these eight. For a number of years, Belarus has been holding 8-10-%
share of the world market of wheeled tractors.
Today more than 60 different models are offered, with more than 100 assembly options to suit requirements
of all climates and operating conditions.
BROWNS OF LIVERSEDGE has been supplying Belarus tractors in the UK since 1979. In 2003 it became the UK
Distributor for Belarus Tractors. Operating from its distribution centre in Liversedge, West Yorkshire, the
Company supplies tractors and spare parts through national network of more than 30 dealers.
Tractors are delivered to Browns of Liversedge directly from the factory in Minsk. After thorough pre-delivery
inspection they are ready for delivery to our Dealers and Customers.
FULL RANGE OF MERCHANDISE AVAILABLE !!! :)
NEWS WE HAVE A NEW RANGE OF COMPACT TRACTORS :)
Since January 2017 Minsk Tractor Works has opened its doors to tourists who want to get
acquainted with the history of the company which dates back to 1946.
Industrial tourism is a global trend that is an advertisement for an enterprise, it is an opportunity
to promote products through tourists from all over the world.As part of industrial tourism,
OJSC MTW offers the following services:
- a tour around the enterprise, where tourists can trace the technological chain of production:
- from the mechanical shop where parts are produced, to the tractor assembly shop which
- is the main assembly line, where they will see how
- with the world name "BELARUS" are born;
- a ride on the most powerful commercially available tractor "BELARUS- 3522" with a
- capacity of 350 horsepower;
- "tractor assembly" - participation in the assembly of BELARUS tractor on the main assembly line
- of OJSC MTW with subsequent issuance of a certificate.
- Services within the framework of industrial tourism at OJSC MTW are provided on
business days of the enterprise from Monday to Friday.
- For foreign tourists, translators are available into English, French, German and Spanish.
CARD PAYMENTS CAN BE TAKEN OVER THE PHONE
Browns of Liversedge ,44 Listing Lane, Liversedge ,West Yorkshire, WF15 6EP,
TEL: 01924 404534
FAX: 01924 409717
Facebook - BELARUS TRACTORS UK